Come to our caring and professional clinic for the solution to your missing teeth. Dental implants are the closest solution to having your own teeth. We provide extensive dental implant treatment with dentists with over 20 years experience. Call no
Dental implants are a highly effective, long lasting solution for one or more missing teeth. When a tooth is missing, dental implants provide the closest solution to your own natural teeth. Dental implants can offer a permanent alternative to dentures and bridges, as well as restoring your smile. Dental implants come with a whole host of added benefits because they appear just like real teeth.
Dental Implants can improve your eating and speaking ability, help to prevent shrinkage of the jawbone and enhance facial shape. Unlike other restorations, they also avoid the need for the removal of a layer of healthy tooth so existing teeth adjacent to the site of the missing tooth will remain intact.
Dental Implants take on the job of replacement tooth roots as they are surgically placed in the jaw bone to provide a strong foundation for crowns or bridges. They are made from titanium as it is so well accepted by the body and will eventually fuse with your bone.
The Treatment Process
- To start with, we will complete a full assessment of your general health. This will include your oral hygiene, your teeth alignment and how dense your jaw is for whether the Dental Implants can be placed.
- Once the full assessment has been completed and everything is fine, we will then begin with placing titanium posts part of the Dental Implant, within the bone under local anaesthetic.
- Upon implantation of the titanium, the bone will begin to bond with the titanium over the next few months. This is known as osseointegration of the Dental Implant
- Once bonded and completely healed, we are then able to fit your replacement teeth.
- Teeth in a day are also available at St Peter's Studio Dental Clinic. If you meet the criteria, it is possible to have your tooth extracted and an implant placed and restored with a temporary crown all on the same day!
You need to make sure you stay on top of your oral hygiene with plenty of brushing and flossing so your implants and any surrounding teeth stay clean and healthy. You should also see us regularly so we can make sure your Dental Implants stay in great condition.
If you would like to hear some words from our patients about their implant experience, please watch the videos below.