Crowns constructed while you wait with CEREC technology
At St Peters Studio Dental Clinic, we know that many of our patients live a busy life and prefer to have procedures completed on the same day if possible. Some dental treatments, such as dental crowns and veneers, generally need two appointments; one to prepare the teeth and take impressions, followed by a second appointment for fitting after the restoration which has been constructed in a dental laboratory.
But now we are able to offer crowns constructed with the CEREC machine while you wait with a relaxing coffee and read the paper.
Reasons to choose CEREC
- Just one appointment is required.
- No impressions needed, a 3D camera is used instead
- The information required is taken in just a few seconds
- No temporary crowns or veneers need to be constructed.
- Metal-free, aesthetically pleasing crowns
- Potentially better conservation of tooth tissue
- As well as crowns and veneers, inlays and onlays can be made using CEREC to replace unsightly large amalgam fillings